2.05.2015

***Book Spotlight*** Micah, by Jo Raven


Meet the Damage Control Boys

MICAH (DAMAGE CONTROL #1) NOW AVAILABLE ON ITS OWN - ONLY 99C!


Author note: this book was published in the Red Hot Alphas Boxed Set, so if you bought the boxed set, then you already own it.

BLURB:
There’s me: Micah Owens. Tattoo artist at Damage Control. No parents or siblings. A past that still gives me nightmares.
And then there’s her: Evangeline, the girl who saved my life and haunts my more pleasant dreams. Only she doesn’t know who I really am, and telling her might well send her fleeing for the hills. She deserves better than a loser like me. She’s pretty. She’s clever. She’s goddamn sexy and has a heart of gold.
Which is why I can’t tell her. A smile from her and I’ll do all I can to make her mine – including pretending to be someone I’m not, someone worth having.
Isn’t love weird?

Standalone novel. No cliffhanger.
*Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young readers.*

WHERE TO GET IT:

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
BARNES AND NOBLE
APPLE
KOBO

MICAH is book 1 in the series Damage Control - a series set in the same world as Inked Brotherhood.
The boys of Damage Control were taken in by Zane Madden and Rafe Vestri and offered apprenticeship and work in the tattoo shop Damage Control.
Next in the Damage Control series: Jesse, Seth, Shane and Ocean.



A few words...

(This is something I wrote on goodreads back in October 2014 once I was finished with Micah).

Reading books before they're published is pretty amazing when you're a book lover, and meeting yet another of Jo Raven's boys is pretty exciting. :)

I was supposed to be writing, but as you can guess I ended up reading and reading. Micah is a wonderful character and Ev doesn't disappoint either. Both of these characters are sweet and very hot together. Emotions are ever present, the characters' vulnerability is there, but it's overcome by their inner strength. I can't wait for you to read this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment