2.10.2015

Teaser Tuesday — Six Years


Hi!

Ready for a Teaser Tuesday? For once I have one ready for you. It's from the book I'm currently trying to improve/edit/rewrite. It's called Six Years, but I'm not sure yet if the title will change or not. I don't have a firm release date, so don't even ask. ;)

This is a teaser from the opening chapters. It doesn't tell much, but I hope it makes you want to read a little bit more. I can't wait to tell you more about this one, but in the meantime, read this teaser. I need to go back to my editing cave for Six Years AND my writing cave for We Shouldn't And Yet... Damn,  I'm bound to lose myself with all these projects! xx




Six Years:

 "That's not what I meant." He put a hand on my forearm and squeezed very softly. "How was your life? Don't shut me out, please."

"Why?" I kept my eyes locked on his. I wouldn't back down, wouldn't escape his scrutiny. I never did and I wouldn't start now. "I don't think..."

"Stop this shit now," he snapped. His grip tightened on me before he pulled away and put some more space between us on the bench. His eyes narrowed on me. "I don't want to play cat and mouse with you. We're not kids and we can't ignore our past. I don't want to spend my time chasing you and you know I'm not the patient kind. I never chased anybody and it's not going to start now, so humor me and pretend that you want to spend some time with me while I'm here."


No comments:

Post a Comment