6.18.2016

1-click Them All #2


Hi!

Every Saturday I'm going to post a recap of what I 1-clicked that same week. If you want to play along comment here or on my Facebook Page where I'll post my recap too. I'd love to get a peek at your e-reader and I'm pretty sure that if you tag them on Facebook they're going to have a huge smile on their face. :)

Without more babbling, here is my 1-click Them All!



FREE when I 1-clicked. A second chance romance with a rockstar? I can't resist.
1-click!









Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. I'm intrigued by this one. I'm pretty sure I'm going to read it really soon.
1-click!








FREE when I 1-clicked. There are many great reviews on this one!
1-click!











Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. Fake fiancés? Brittish man? It's hard to resist.
1-click!










Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. A sports romance with a bad boy? I don't know if it brings something new to the genre, but that's not necessarily what I'm looking for. I hope this infamous bad boy football player is as entertaining as I hope he is.
1-click!







I don't really know what it's about as the blurb is more intriguing than telling, but I couldn't resist. It looks like it's the second book in a series but is still a standalone novel.
1-click!







Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked! I love this cover. It's not the cover that made me 1-click it, but the blurb. I'm intrigued and it was on sale when I saw it plastered all over my Facebook timeline. ;)
1-click!









Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. It's just like Set the Pace. I saw it all over my Facebook timeline, saw it was on sale so I grabbed it. :)
1-click!









It is (was?) only $0.99 during the release week. The blurb won me over. It sounds right up my alley.
1-click!









Cover lust alert! *drools*
This sounds a bit twisted so I'm looking forward to it.
1-click!









Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. New release.
Student/teacher romance? Sign me up!
1-click!









That's all for this week! I can't believe how good of a workout I gave my 1-click finger. I think it's time I slow down a bit.

It's your turn now! Comment here or on Facebook and share with your friends if you think they'd like to share the last books they 1-clicked.


No comments:

Post a Comment