7.02.2016

1-click Them All #4


Let's see what's new on my Kindle this week. :)
I'd love to see what's on your e-reader so join the fun! (You don't have to post the buy links, just the titles and author names).



Mia Sheridan's new book. Need I say more? :D
1-click!










FREE when I 1-clicked. It sounds like a cute romance, the kind I'd like to read when out working on my tan. ;)
1-click!








Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked! I've had this one on my TBR for a while and when I saw it on sale I couldn't resist anymore.
1-click!









Second book in the series and only $1.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!











Believe it or not, but I have no idea what this book is about. I'm not kidding! It was only $0.99 when I 1-clicked and I saw many raving reviews so my 1-click finger couldn't work fast enough.
1-click!








It sounds very sexy and many readers recommended it to me. I'm intrigued and I think this one won't stay on my to-read list for long. ;)
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. It sounds both intriguing and hot. I look forward to reading this married couple's adventures.
1-click!









A female mechanic? The male character is her tattooed boss? Oh, sounds right up my alley and with enough angst to keep me riveted.
1-click!









MMA fighter... I don't have to say more. Fighters and rockstars are irresistible. :P
1-click!









First of all, I have a huge crush on this cover. It's just perfect in my opinion.
Second of all, this forbidden romance seems like it's going to do a huge number on me. I can't wait to read it.
1-click!








I heard so many great things about this one that I couldn't resist. I often enjoy it when ex-hookups meet again.
1-click!









Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!










Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked. It sounds like a cute story.
1-click!










Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









Wow! What a spree! :D

It's your turn now.





No comments:

Post a Comment