9.17.2016

1-click Them All #8!


Let's see what's new on my Kindle. ;)


It was free when I 1-clicked, but it isn't anymore.
1-click!











Free when I 1-clicked, but it is now $0.99.
1-click!









It's a new release! I couldn't resist such a title. :P
It's my next read so as soon as I'm finished writing today I'll be with this novel.
1-click!









When I love a series it always takes me forever to read the last installment. This time, I 1-clicked and finished it in the following two days. I'm going to miss the crazy Jesse.
1-click!








This is a new release! My amazing friend Jo Raven has a new book and it's very different from her usual. It's a romantic comedy menage (MMF).
Only $0.99!
1-click!









It was free when I got it. It's not anymore. Can I say I love this cover? :o
1-click!









Sports romance with a rugby player. It sounds like a light read, perfect for when I need something lighter but with some heat. ;)
1-click!










This one sounds intriguing. And it's only $0.99!
1-click!









Sounds like a quick read and I'm always in the mood for a sports romance novel. ;)
1-click!









A new dark romance? I'm intrigued. I don't know what you think, but I'm in love with this cover.
Only $0.99!
1-click!









FREE!
1-click!










It was free and it is now only $0.99!
I heard great things about this one.
1-click!









FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!









FREE!
1-click!










$0.99!
1-click!










That's all for now! I wonder how many books I'm going to 1-click next week. Feel free to let me know what's new on your e-reader. x


No comments:

Post a Comment