10.15.2016

1-click Them All! #10


What's new on my Kindle? Not a lot, but several books I couldn't wait to get. :D



After reading the first one, I couldn't wait to 1-click the second and last book in this duet. And what a beautiful cover!
1-click!









Look at this cover! Isn't it stunning? For the cover alone I wanted to buy this book, but the blurb only made me even more eager. New Release Alert!
1-click!










Another stunning cover! Or maybe I should say an 'eye-candy' cover. :P
1-click!









This is a book recommendation from a Facebook Group I'm a member of. After reading the blurb I was sold!
1-click!









A sports romance? It's only $0.99 right now.
1-click!










FREE prequel novella.
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










New release! Gorgeous cover like the first book. This is the second book in the series and I believe the first book is currently on sale.
1-click!








What do you think? What's on your Kindle? What are you currently reading?









No comments:

Post a Comment